Nexdiag Sp. z o.o. entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court in Rzeszów, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000656378, address of the place of business and address for service: ul. Przy Tor 1, 35-205 Rzeszów, NIP: 5170378987, REGON: 366213070, bank account (PKO BP S.A.): 34 1020 4391 0000 6102 0165 7410 hereinafter referred to as the "Seller"
2. The Buyer must be an adult natural person, legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, hereinafter referred to as the "Customer"
6. The Seller is liable for 2 years from the date of purchase in the event of non-compliance of the goods with the contract in accordance with Polish Art. 10 of the Act on special conditions of consumer sales of July 27, 2002 and other applicable laws.
7. In the event of non-compliance of the goods with the contract, the letter specifying the non-compliance and expectations regarding the manner of fulfilling the obligation should be sent to the Seller's address.
9. All prices quoted by the Seller are expressed in PLN and EUR and are gross prices (including VAT). The prices of goods do not include the cost of delivery, which is specified in the delivery price list.
10. The offer presented by the Seller does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, it is only an invitation to start negotiations (pursuant to Polish Art. 71 of the Civil Code)
15. The Seller provides the Customer with the correct operation of the online store in the following browsers: IE version 7 or newer, FireFox version 3 or newer, Opera version 9 or newer, Chrome version 10 or newer, Safari with the latest JAVA and FLASH versions installed, on screens with resolution horizontal image above 1024 px. The use of third-party software that affects the functioning and functionality of browsers: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Opera, Chrome, Safari may affect the correct display of the store, so in order to obtain full functionality of the NEXDIAG-SHOP.COM store, disable them all
16. In matters not covered by these regulations, the applicable legal provisions shall apply. Disputes are considered by the court having local and material jurisdiction for the Seller