Lacquer coating thickness gauge NexPTG Standard Plus EN
The basic version of the NexPTG lacquer thickness gauge with a spherical probe and a profiled housing. The gauge has a Lacquer Coating Analysis System thanks to which you can easily detect interference with the coating.
- Testing on the substrate: Steel [Fe]/ Zinc-plated steel [Fe+Zn]/ Aluminum [Al]
- Recognized substrate types: [Fe] / [Fe+Zn] / [Al]
- Range of measurement: 0 - 1000 μm (0 - 39.37 mils)
- Resolution of measurement: 10 μm (0.4 mils)
- Type of probe / End of probe: movable/spherical
- Possible measurement on curvatures (profiled probe housing)
- Measurement memory: up to 300 items
- Wireless transmission: Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Ambient temperature: -20 ° C to +40 ° C
- SAPL Basic: lacquer coating analysis system
- Testing relative to reference point
- Supported systems: iOS/ Android
Devices NexPTG are the most innovative wireless thickness gauges on the market. Devices NexPTG perform 10 measurements per second and show very precise readings, what is more, it can be used to check virtually any car. NexPTG automatically recognizes and tests the lacquer coating on steel and aluminium elements.
NexPTG – Standard Plus
The basic version of the NexPTG, lacquer thickness gauge, which enables fast, accurate and intuitive vehicle testing. The gauge has a Lacquer Coating Analysis System (SAPL), thanks to which you can easily detect interference with the coating. This version has a movable head allowing for precise measurements on concave and convex elements.
0 - 1000 µm
Range of measurement
Steel, Galvanized steel, Aluminium
Bluetooth 4.0 LE
Communication with the application
NexPTG Standard Plus is a basic model of the gauge, which allows you to make measurements quickly and accurately. In addition, the gauge has a number of additional innovative options that will help the user to examine a vehicle more easily and efficiently.
Thanks to the connection with a telephone it gives enormous possibilities unattainable for traditional gauges.
The Standard Plus version makes it possible to effectively test the thickness of the lacquer coat. The gauge automatically interprets the obtained results, informing the user about the current state of the substrate.
This is the most modern device of its kind on the market.
NexPTG has a dedicated application. You can install it on any mobile device equipped with iOS or Android.
The dedicated application will allow you to examine the lacquer coat with unprecedented accuracy and precision.
Thanks to the Lacquer Coating Analysis System , you can analyse the lacquer on the surface of the entire body in an instant, and the application will help you interpret the results of measurements.
No other device on the market offers such possibilities.
Comparison of NexPTG model versions
Minimum system and hardware requirements for the NexPTG mobile application
- Android: telephone, tablet, Android 4.3 or later, Bluetooth with Bluetooth Low Energy
- iOS: telephone, tablet, System iOS 8 or later, iPhone 5s or later
- Android Wear: Smartwatch, Any smartwatch with this system
- device NexPTG
- calibration set
- instruction manual
- set of alkaline batteries
Screenshot of the dedicated NexPTG application
You might also like